Looking though some old links I had stored stone-age style (in a text file in a folder I hadn’t looked in for years) I found a link to a wonderful collection of quotes gathered by Eugene Fink.
- Life is too important to take seriously. (Corky Siegel)
- If you don’t care where you are, then you ain’t lost.
- You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
- I didn’t know it was impossible when I did it.
- Conceptual Inertia: If you think big enough, you’ll never have to do it.
- It’s not an optical illusion, it just looks like one. (Phil White)
- An effective way to deal with predators is to taste terrible.
- Everywhere is walking distance if you have time. (Steven Wright)
You can enjoy more of them at: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~eugene/quotes/index.html