Reading about it being treated so seriously got me a little curious. I mean, most people know about about:blank, you know, the empty document, or about the Book of Mozilla(only works on Mozilla/Gecko based browsers), or even the complex and very useful Mozilla’ish about:config settings window, but did you know about these SeaMonkey/Firefox ones:
- about:cache – Disk and Memory cache information
- about: – in page version of the about dialog
- about:plugins – lists all the installed plugins (very useful)
- about:buildconfig – details about the SeaMonkey/Firefox build
- about:neterror – this is my absolute favorite, it displays an error 🙂
Mostly i use about:config and about:cache but the random about:neterror coworker prank is always high-rated in my office ;).